Search Houghton Regis Notes

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Houghton Regis Town Centre Bottle Banks Overflowing

I popped down to our bottle bank / clothing bank / shoe bank this morning. This is the sight that greeted me. Despite all the boxes piled up next to the bottle bank bins, I was still able to post my bottles through the nylon brushes. I can't say it was easy, but I do have long arms.

Pure laziness is how I would describe those who dumped boxes with empty bottles there.

As for those that dumped white goods and a divan and boxes, I hope the CCTV camera has caught you out.

I have notified waste services.

Of course, this site is due to be developed once 'Houghton Central' gets its expected planning permission. I wonder where the new site will be, and if that will also be monitored by CCTV ?





No comments:

Post a Comment